- Absolute and semi-absolute filter housing.
- Building up of filter walls.
The structure is entirely in metal and completed with tie rods to support absolute or semi-absolute filters.
Housing and fixing: absolute filters are secured by full metallic tie rods and bakelite handles situated at the 4 corners of the frame.
Version: the metallic structure is available in two versions:
- galvanized sheet CTS mod.;
- AISI 304 stainless steel XTS mod.
* CTS = Galvaniz - galvanized
* XTS = Paslanmaz çelik - s.s.